Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just in case you think I've been slackin'...

Thought I would take a moment to play catch up, but first! A sneaky peek ahead to one of the next To the Beach releases!

I won't 'weigh' you down with titles just yet!!

Read to the end - I promised I would give stitch counts for the series to help those stitching all 12 together!

What have I been doing since the last post?!?
We took our oldest to the State Special Olympics games in Ames, IA. A great weekend all around & he brought home 1 Gold, 1 Silver & a 4th place finish! woop - woop!


A quick trip to Pittsburgh with Bill...


to celebrate my Dad's Birthday (one of those 'significant' numbers!)

Around that time, I released VINO - 5th in the Block Party series...

planted some posies...

& picked some berries!


More beach!!


& how about some Christmas ornaments (never too early to start!)


Hitting the road soon to teach a finishing class...

and in between I am working away on a new website!! I hope to go 'live' soon! (This blog will transfer to the new site - look out for a post with links telling you when & where!)

What else you ask? I've got a fun new club in the works with shopowner Lois of Elegant Stitch (I love her patience!!) - a designer series with StitchyBox & I just had a 2 hour conversation with Priscilla (my fav chalkboard friend!) today...nothin' much!

Here are those stitch counts!


Released charts: Oh Whale - 92x61, A Little Cottage - 92x60, Adjust Your Sail - 91x59, Flock Together - 94x61, On Beach Time - 92x60, Starts in the Sky - 93x60

Remaining charts in order of release (stitch counts only): 93x62, 90x59, 92x60, 92x60, 92x60, 94x62

I have seen a few stitchers putting all of the charts on one cloth - awesome!! Leave at least 5 to 6 stitches in between - I have also seen stitchers shorten the design by a thread or 2 to make it fit - also a great idea!! 

Enjoy the stitch!
Cathy





5 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy!
    All cute designs.
    Congrats on your oldest in the Special Olympics!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes to your oldest on his Special Olympics medals and endeavors. What a busy gal you have been! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your upcoming collaborations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job your son did!! Woo hoo!
    Wow! You have been awfully busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to your son, a great achievement! Looking forward to the new website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete