Wednesday, December 28, 2016

No More Blogspot Blog

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2016!

Big changes happened in 2016 to my website, blog & now...a newsletter!

Web address is still the same: www.handsondesign.biz

Changes:

- My blog can be accessed from the webpage - sorry no sign up for it, but...

-  I now have a stitcher newsletter! Sign up for: the newest info about releases, fun facts about HOD & the HOD family, this is where I will post complimentary charts (I don't do many...but when I do, this is where I will put 'em). I will also let you know when I put a new blogpost out there - I try to make them a little different!

- Checkout the 'Hands On-line' shop!
    - many of my older titles are now available for purchase on my website ( I want you to go to your fav shop first!!) - we've broken the HOD catalog into categories...check them all out!

    - at 'Hands On-Line' I will have chartpacks & kits that I will only be offering through the website...limited editions, experiments, old class pieces...etc - again, you will be notified through the newsletter when I've restocked the on-line shop!

As always, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram!

I will be keeping this account open for those items pinned to Pinterest, but there will be no more new posts.

See you over at the .biz! Looking forward to an awesome 2017!

Cathy
Hands On Design

No comments:

Post a Comment